Paper Forms Editorial
Range: Landlord & Tenant
*AMENDED TENANCY AGREEMENTS*
Section 184 of the Localism Act 2011 increases the period which a landlord has to protect a tenantís deposit from 14 to 30 days.
This change has necessitated amendments to the information on page one of these forms.
FORMS WHICH ARE SUITABLY AMENDED CAN CONTINUE TO BE USED. AMENDED FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THEIR NEXT REPRINT.
List of forms affected
- » AGREE1 - Agreement for Letting (General Form)
- » AGREE19 - Agreement for Letting an Unfurnished Dwellinghouse on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy - [AGR2U] [AGR2UD]
- » AGREE20 - Agreement for Letting a Furnished Dwellinghouse on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy - [AGR2F] [AGR2FD]
- » AGREE2B - Agreement for Letting a Unfurnished Dwellinghouse - [AGR634]
- » AGREE3 - Agreement for Letting Furnished House or Apartment - [AGR635]
- » AGREE3B - Agreement for Letting Flat - Unfurnished - [AGR1U] [AGR1UD] [AGR636]
- » AGREE3C - Agreement for Letting Flat - Furnished - [AGR1F] -AGR1FD] [AGR637]